Rewari was accorded the status of a district by the Government of Haryana on November, 1, 1989. Its geographical boundaries have district Jhajjar in its north, Mahendergarh district in its west and district Gurgaon in its east & north-east directions. District Alwar of Rajasthan touches Rewari in the south-east. Prior to it, Rewari was a Sub-division and Tehsil head quarter of district Mahendergarh. Read More….
News And Updates
- Recruitment on contractual Base (3/25/EA/1741)
- E-Quotation for Purchase Plastic Chair and Small Almirah
- E-Quotations For Installation of CCTV Cameras, Monitor, Inverter With Exide Battery
- E-Quotations for Purchase of Ceiling Fan
- E-Quotations for Installing of CCTV Camera and Inverter With Exide Battery